Explosion proof emergency exit lighting,explosion proof exit emergency lights fixtures are "intrinsically safe" ATEX certified battery backup luminaries for hazardous locations where flammable petrochemical vapors and/or pulverized dust exist or has the potential to exist. These hazardous location emergency lighting fixtures are typically used aboard vessels, gas plants, off-shore oil platforms and paint spray booths.
Powered by the emergency battery power supply, the explosion-proof lighting fixtures for emergency lighting can be started immediately when the main power supply is cut off, and can also be controlled by an external switch.
One is an emergency lighting integrated lamp, which can be used as a normal working lighting when the power is on, and has an emergency function when the power is off.
The other is simply used as an emergency light, which is usually turned off.
Both kinds of emergency can start the emergency lighting immediately when the main power is cut off, and can also be controlled by an external switch.
Scope Of Application
Explosion proof exit emergency light is suitable for emergency safety evacuation and lighting in the event of power failure in flammable and explosive dangerous places and environments such as petroleum exploration, chemical industry, and military industry.
1. Applicable to areas 1 and 2 in explosive environments;
2. Applicable to explosive gas environments of types ⅡA, ⅡB and ⅡC;
3. Applicable to areas 20, 21 and 22 in explosive dust environment.
Explosion-proof mark: Ex d II C T6 Protection class: IP65 Corrosion protection class: WF2
1. With automatic emergency function, the emergency time is long.
2. Adopt LED light source, low power, long life, high efficiency and energy saving.
3. Advanced and reasonable circuit design, high electrical efficiency, high reliability, energy saving and maintenance-free.
4. Optimized structural design, light alloy shell, dustproof, waterproof, and impact resistance, ensuring that the lamps are maintenance-free and avoid unsafe factors in maintenance.
5. Explosion proof emergency exit light adopts high-tech surface spraying treatment technology, which is corrosion-resistant, reliable and durable, and can be used reliably in harsh environments.
Explosion-proof exit lights, explosion proof led exit sign (explosion-proof evacuation indicator lights) are used in public places, factories and other densely populated exits. In the event of fire, explosion and other accidents, it is to provide people with a evacuation index, so the explosion-proof performance and brightness of the safety exit lights are very high. important.
Above doors and in hallways around the globe, exit signs typically blend into the scenery in offices, stores, and nearly all public facilities. But in the event of an emergency, clearly illuminated exit signs save lives by communicating the route of safe escape out of a building.
These lighted signs also guide first responders as they navigate through unfamiliar structures. Building safety codes require installing reliable illuminated exit signs that are visible at all times. The safety of patrons and employees should be the top priority of every business, company, and landlord. Properly illuminated emergency exit signs are a vital component of any emergency preparedness plan.