Explosion-proof fluorescent lamps are divided into traditional fluorescent lamps and electrodeless fluorescent lamps. Traditional fluorescent lamps are low-pressure mercury lamps, which use low-pressure mercury vapor to radiate ultraviolet rays during the discharge process, so that the fluorescent powder emits visible light. Therefore, it is a low-pressure arc discharge light source. . Explosion-proof discharge lamps that mainly use ultraviolet radiation generated by discharge to excite phosphors to emit light are called explosion-proof fluorescent lamps.
The fluorescent explosion-proof lighting is suitable for use in the ship, oil production platforms, chemical industry and zone 1 or zone 2 areas of the explosive gas environment. The shell is made of good quality steel, and the lampshade is made of good quality transparent PC. The light adopts a fluorescent lamp. It can be applicable to hang-type installation, and it is convenient to replace the light tube. The light body adopts a seal structure, it has high waterproof performance and anti-corrosion performance. It is an integral type clip with high protection grade.
Scope of application of BHY explosion-proof, waterproof and clean fluorescent lamp:
1. Applicable to zone 1 and 2 of explosive environment;
2. Applicable to IIA, IIB, IIC explosive gas environment;
3. Applicable to zone 20, 21 and 22 of explosive dust environment;
4. Applicable to the environment where the temperature group is TI-T6;
5. It is mainly used in explosive and flammable places such as petrochemical industry. The installation can be hung or hung.
Car paint room lighting, petroleum refining, chemical, bio-pharmaceutical plants, it is the lighting of places that require high purity