With the rapid development of petroleum, chemical industry, military industry, engineering, factories and mines, mining and other industries, explosion proof electric boxes are more and more widely used in production, storage and rescue, and there are more and more varieties. How to prevent accidental explosions of explosion-proof distribution boxes in explosive gas hazardous areas has become a very important issue. Because explosion-proof distribution boxes inevitably generate electric sparks during work, once they meet the explosive gas mixture at the production or rescue site, it will cause an explosion accident, directly endangering national property and the lives of citizens. Therefore, as the most widely used lighting fixture, explosion proof electric box's explosion-proof technology has already attracted widespread attention and great attention.
Explosion Proof Electric Box is divided into: explosion-proof lighting box, explosion-proof power box, explosion-proof control box, explosion-proof control cabinet, explosion-proof power distribution cabinet, explosion-proof operation box, explosion-proof box, explosion-proof starter box, explosion-proof motor starter, explosion-proof soft starter, explosion-proof frequency conversion box, explosion-proof star delta starter box, explosion-proof self-coupling step-down starter box, explosion-proof magnetic starter box, explosion-proof power socket box, mobile explosion-proof box, BMG explosion-proof distribution box, etc.
1. According to the actual lighting needs of the work site, determine the installation position and method of the lamp, and then prepare a three-core cable of the corresponding length according to the distance from the lamp to the 220V power contact (if steel pipe wiring is used, the three-core cable should be introduced into the steel pipe to where the lamps are installed).
2. First remove the fixing screws on the wiring cavity, pull out the wiring part of the junction box; take out the sealing ring and connector (with set screws) from the packaging box, and insert the cables in turn; then put one end of the three-core cable separately Connect to the mark "L", "N" and the grounding place in the box, press the cable with the crimping clamp, and fix it with the fastening screw, then tighten the joint, compress the sealing ring, and tighten the fastening screw from the side.
3. Screw the parts in step 2 into the steel pipe, install the set screws from the side to lock them, then install the lamp body along the guide rail of the junction box, and then tighten the screws on the panel.
4. Finally, connect the other end of the three-core cable to the 220V power supply according to the requirements of the explosion-proof distribution box.
5. When changing the bulb, first cut off the power supply, then remove the set screw on the housing with a hexagonal wrench, loosen the lamp cover 6 turns with a large screwdriver or other tools, then carefully remove the lamp cover slowly by hand, unscrew Replace the old bulb with a new one.